William IV Rosewood Twin Section Tea Caddy With Mother of Pearl Inlay.
A wonderfully shaped William IV Rosewood Tea Caddy dating back to c.1830. The tea caddy features rosewood carrying handles to each side and a beautiful inlaid mother of pearl floral design to the top and front of the box.
Open the box to reveal two compartments with twin lids originally used to store loose tea leaves.
The box is complete with a working lock and tasselled key.
Superb quality and condition measuring 25 x 14.5 and stands 22cm high.